revoseal. awesome gaskets.
Revoseal is partner of the process Industry for extraordinarily efficient gaskets and with the necessary products, patents and technical know-how.
At revoseal innovative capacity, quality and techology are combined with international services, professional key-accounting and technical expertise for sector specific requirements in many industries but also in pharma and food.
At the Cologne location revoseal invests in research and development thus providing for a sustainable basis needed for further continuous improvement of the products as well as permanent expansion of the Portfolio.
The unique metal to metal design of all revoseal products, although based on a combination of metal and Graphite or PTFE,allows unmatched temperature and pressure combinations and thightness classes normally only achievable with pure metal seals.
The consistently patented products are problem solvers in many industries especially in high temperature and high pressure applications
We accompany our partners also with our technical expertise and services such as
The internationally patented geometry of outer and inner cogging completely encapsulates the graphite or PTFE layers.
• Lowest leakage rates of all gaskets available on the market
• Temperature: – 200°C to + 1000°C (-328°F to 1832°F)
• Pressure: from vacuum to 400 bar (1,500 lbs)
• Standard material: 1.4571 (additional materials on req.)
• Certificates: EN 13555 gasket values, FDA-conformity
(PTFE version), Firesafe API607 / DIN EN ISO 10497, TA-Luft
The Revolution gasket is an embossed flat profile gasket consisting of a flexible stainless steel carrier and encapsulated graphite or PTFE on both sides.
• Embossed flat profile gasket
• Temperature: -200°C to + 500°C (-328°F to 932°F)
• Pressure range: from vacuum to 64 bar (400 lbs)
• Total thickness 1.6 mm (+/- 0.1 mm)
• Standard material 1.4571
• Certificates: EN 13555 gasket characteristic values, FDA-conformity (PTFE version), Firesafe API607 /
DIN EN ISO 10497, TA-Luft
The Vario centering system avoids misapplication and reduces the number of gasket types to be available from stock and increases the system availability. The form of the centering segments allows balancing for different outside diameters.
There is no risk of confusion or getting off-centered.
• Considerable reduction of type varieties
• Accurate centering of the gasket
• Considerable cost-savings in procurement and storage
• Easy assembly at using fatigue-shaft screws
Supervisor Inside Sales
E-mail: Send message
Revoseal’s new development in sealing solutions is namely a result of intensive dialogue between Revoseal and a major producer in the chemical industry that relies on high quality sealings.
A dual sealing concept bridges the connection between a raised face flange and a grooved flan-ge. In addition, this process leaves the exceptional sealing properties of the JP technology unchanged. There are no res-trictions relating to temperature, pressu-re and tightness.
The benefits are obvious: